Tahiti, and her sister Bora Bora, have been with us at Heathlawn for about a month. She is a sweet, gentle and kind-hearted, playful 7 or 8 month old collie pup who has come on so well and walks well on a harness. She is a little less confident and at first she likes to watch and make sure everything is ok. After observing, she loves to play and gallop around our fields with her sister and their friends.
Tahiti is a typical young, kind-natured collie with a lot of energy and is looking for a home that ticks all her boxes:-
- A home that will provide her with the physical exercise and mental stimulation she needs to help her mature
- As a young active girl she needs an active home with fully secure fencing
- Tahiti needs to live indoors in a home where there is someone around for most of the day
- She is sociable with other dogs but she needs a home with time and patience for her training, as she has never lived in a house
- Though sociable, she is active and bouncy so a home with older children is best
She is very sweet natured and will make great, loyal and fun family pet. If you would like to apply to adopt Tahiti, please complete an online dog adoption application form.
Tahiti’s microchip number is available on request. In compliance with DAFM Legislation, the GalwaySPCA unique certificate number is GPT200022C.